The Journey of Life

hi readers!

this time i will tell you about some of my greatest journey of life.
it's just a happy story to visit some places arround because i really like to travel even i don't go to the whole world yet.
that picture tells the story when i was entered my very first time to walk arround with my friends after the high school. we did lots of fun for the short hiking in Mahawu Mountain, Tomohon (North Sulawesi).
we were pretty exhausted but we loved the experiance we had.


that picture is belong to City Tour Bus Jakarta. it was a lovely tour i had on my own, when i had nothing to do so i decide to turn arround and enjoy the facilty to get on-get off free with that bus and continue that quirky tour to Monas (Monumen Nasional) Jakarta. here it is..

that's my short story about my lovely journey, thankyou so much for visiting this blog, hope it can be inspired you :)

byee

ps. pictures is genuine from the writer

Komentar

Postingan Populer